Designer Print 'Fragments' Reverse Folding Compact Plus Umbrella Small - Compact Plus KAZbrella
2 Year Warranty
Designed and developed in Great Britain, the KAZbrella is the only umbrella in the world with a Patented reverse opening frame and tensioning technology.
The black and blue 'fragments' Compact Plus KAZbrella is the ideal companion for travel, easily fitting into bags, cases, handbags and rucksacks.
- Patented reverse folding mechanism.
- Aeroelastic technology - movable tips for optimal wind performance.
- Unique reinforced seams for high level waterproofing.
- Woven high quality, heat-treated polyester fabric.
- High performance waterproof and water repellent coating.
- Includes a matching coloured sleeve.
- Ethically manufactured.
- Revolutionary wind resistant reverse folding small umbrella.
- Designer upside down and inside out inverted umbrella.
- Drip free, dry to hold.
- Compact Plus KAZbrella design designer print.
- Black / Blue colour.
Designer Umbrella Print - Fragments
Designed by Textiles Designer, Wendy Kazim.
Wendy's designs have been sold to the likes of Liberty London and John Lewis. Known for her signature geometric designs.
Fragments has been uniquely designed for our Compact range. Inspired by interlocking shapes, the pattern is reminiscent of fragments of glass.
- 103cm diameter canopy, 43cm long, weight 360g
Find our shipping information here
Please note we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
What's the difference between Compact and Compact Plus?
Same technology, different size.
Compact is slightly smaller in length (perfect for fitting into a bag) with a compact handle and slighly smaller canopy diameter.
Compact Plus is longer with a longer handle and larger canopy diameter. An average stick umbrella diameter is approx 99cm. Our Compact Plus has the added benefit of a large canopy in a compact size!