LIMITED EDITION Kaleidoscope Reverse Folding Umbrella Curved Handle - Classic KAZbrella
2 Year Warranty
Introducing KAZbrella’s Limited Edition print, Harlequin, designed by Textile Designer, Wendy Kazim. A vibrant bespoke design stretching over the unique, Patented frame of the KAZbrella.
Kaleidoscope design denotes interlocking patterns, rotating wheels of maroon, blue and an edging of white.
Designed and developed in Great Britain, the KAZbrella is the only umbrella in the world with a Patented reverse opening frame and tensioning technology.
- Patented reverse folding mechanism.
- Aeroelastic technology - movable tips for optimal wind performance.
- Unique reinforced seams for high level waterproofing.
- Square, high quality anodised aluminium shaft.
- Fibreglass and carbon fibre spokes.
- Woven high quality, heat-treated polyester fabric.
- High performance waterproof and water repellent coating.
- Double canopy for extra protection.
- Revolutionary wind resistant reverse folding umbrella.
- Designer upside down and inside out inverted umbrella.
- Drip free, dry to hold.
- Limited Edition KAZbrella design, large with curved handle.
- Maroon / Blue / White / Black colour.
- 104cm diameter canopy, 92cm long, weight 620g
Find our shipping information here
Please note we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.