LIMITED EDITION Harlequin Reverse Folding Umbrella Straight Handle - Classic KAZbrella
2 Year Warranty
Introducing KAZbrella’s Limited Edition print, Harlequin, designed by Textile Designer, Wendy Kazim. A vibrant bespoke design stretching over the unique, Patented frame of the KAZbrella.
Inspired by the Harlequin’s chequered costume; with colours of duck egg blue, jade green and mustard yellow, interspersed with black and white.
Designed and developed in Great Britain, the KAZbrella is the only umbrella in the world with a Patented reverse opening frame and tensioning technology.
- Patented reverse folding mechanism.
- Aeroelastic technology - movable tips for optimal wind performance.
- Unique reinforced seams for high level waterproofing.
- Square, high quality anodised aluminium shaft.
- Fibreglass and carbon fibre spokes.
- Woven high quality, heat-treated polyester fabric.
- High performance waterproof and water repellent coating.
- Double canopy for extra protection.
- Revolutionary wind resistant reverse folding umbrella.
- Designer upside down and inside out inverted umbrella.
- Drip free, dry to hold.
- Limited Edition KAZbrella design, large with straight handle.
- Black / Duck Egg Blue / Jade Green / Mustard Yellow / White colour.
- 104cm diameter canopy, 88cm long, weight 567g
Find our shipping information here
Please note we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.