Introducing KAZbrella’s Limited Edition print, Kaleidoscope, designed by Textile Designer, Wendy Kazim. A vibrant bespoke design stretching over the unique, Patented frame of the KAZbrella.
Kaleidoscope design denotes interlocking patterns, rotating wheels of maroon, blue and an edging of white.
Designed and developed in Great Britain, KAZbrella is the only umbrella in the world with Patented reverse opening frame and tensioning technology.
- Patented reverse folding mechanism.
- Aeroelastic technology - movable tips for optimal wind performance.
- Unique reinforced seams for high level waterproofing.
- Square, high quality anodised aluminium shaft.
- Fibreglass and carbon fibre spokes.
- Woven high quality, heat-treated polyester fabric.
- High performance waterproof and water repellent coating.
- Double canopy for extra protection.
- 104cm diameter canopy, 92cm long, weight 620g